Diversity and Inclusion
Experiencing diversity is a part of living within a civilized society. It is our diversity and variety that help organizations to be successful and achieve their goals. Understanding the various forms of diversity makes for a better company and world in general. It is vital that every employer and employee has an understanding of the concepts of diversity.
What's Included in the course
- 12 Interactive Modules
- Module Review Questions
- 100% Online
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Certificate of Completion
With our Diversity and Inclusion course learners will recognize how to better manage diversity, and recognize its benefits. Participants will learn how to implement and develop a policy that does not allow for discrimination.
Course Module Syllabus
- Module 1.0 Overview
- Module 2.0 Understanding Diversity
- Module 3.0 Racial Diversity
- Module 4.0 Employees with Disabilities
- Module 5.0 Pregnant Employees, Maternity Leave and Accommodations
- Module 6.0 Lactating Mothers and Accommodation Policy
- Module 7.0 Sexual Harassment
- Module 8.0 Employees Over Age 40
- Module 9.0 LGBTQ
- Module 10.0 Sensitivity Training
- Module 11.0 Handling Diversity Complaints
- Module 12.0 Wrapping Up
Learn on the Go!
This is a self-paced eLearning course designed by subject matter experts. This is not an instructor-led course. Study on your own schedule, anytime, on your desktop or mobile device.