Certificate in Leadership for Women in Business
This certificate explores both the social and psychological mechanisms that create challenges that professional women often face. Alongside commentary from women leaders, the material also provides concrete and data-driven recommendations for advancing in your career.
Total PDUs/ Contact Hours: 23
Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 5.5
Technical PM PDUs: 8.25
CEUs: 2.3 (Contact Hours: 23 hours)
HRCIs: 14 (Type: General: 14)
Corporate Training and Professional Development
In cooperation with our partner MindEdge, this course is designed for adult learners using a combination of interactive exercises, case studies, real-world examples and video. An “Ask the Expert” feature provides answers to all course questions within 24 hours. This course is web-based and self-paced.
- Body Language for Women in Business
- Communication for Women in Business
- Current Issues Facing Women in Business
- Leadership and Management for Women in Business
- Negotiation for Women in Business
- Networking and Mentorship for Women in Business
- Work-Life Balance for Women in Business