What You'll Learn
Administrative assistants are a key part of most office environments. They work quietly in the background, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and efficiently. This course will give new administrative assistants tools that will make them that person that the office can’t live without. Experienced administrative assistants will learn new tools that will make them more efficient and valuable than ever.
Included in Course
- 9 Case Studies
- Interactive Videos
- 100% Online
- Download Resources and Worksheets
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Certificate of Completion
Our Administrative Support course will help you get organized, reduce errors, and maximize the time you spend in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Identify the most time-consuming obstacles in your workplace
1- Create a playbook for organizing your daily workflow and avoiding time-wasting diversions
2- Create a list of best practices for improving your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
3-Create a project management worksheet to improve your productivity
Modules Course Syllabus
- Module 1: Workshop Objectives
- Module 2: Getting Organized, Part 1
- Module 3: Getting organized, Part 2
- Module 4: Managing Time
- Module 5: Getting it All Done On Time
- Module 6: Special Tasks
- Module 7: Verbal communication
- Module 8: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 9: Empowering Yourself
- Module 10: The Team of Two
- Module 11: Taking Care of Yourself
- Module 12: Wrapping Up
Learn on the Go!
This is a self-paced eLearning course designed by subject matter experts on our course development team. Study on your own schedule, anytime, on your desktop or mobile device.